By Neo4j Staff | September 12, 2013
GraphGist: How to create a Neoj4 GraphGist from Peter Neubauer on Vimeo.Want to learn more about graph databases? Click below to get your free copy of O’Reilly’s Graph Databases ebook and discover how to use graph technologies for your application today. Download My Ebook
Ho does it work?
You just have to follow some simple steps (bascially they are described in the video above):
- Find a great domain (Music, Dating, Comics, Healthcare, Politics, Sciences, …)
- Whiteboard a good example graph model.
- Determine interesting use-cases.
- Create Cypher statements for setup and query-use-cases.
- The graphgist needs to be public, so the ASCIIDOC source can be shown and linked.
- Write a good description and create a pretty model picture.
- Compose it all nicely in your asciidoc-graphgist-file.
How do I participate?
- Tweet the public URL of your graphgist and add the tag #graphgist to the tweet.
- Add it to the GraphGist Wiki page under the GraphGist Challenge Section
- The GraphGist needs to be registered before Sept 30, 2013
What can I win?
#1 – the honor and 500 USD
#2 – the honor and 300 USD
#3 – the honor and 200 USD
Also, all participants get a GraphConnect ticket, so EVERYBODY WINS – we are from Sweden
Whom can I talk to?
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: email@example.com
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Popular Graph Topics
- nosql (109)
- cypher (100)
- graph database (78)
- graphconnect (73)
- emil eifrem (67)
- Graph Databases (52)
- graph visualization (46)
- community (45)
- release (39)
- Big Data (39)