By Neo4j Staff | May 23, 2013 Neo4j 1.9 GA release, the Neo4j community released a number of dependent ecosystem projects for Neo4j 1.9 to the Neo4j Maven repository (m2.neo4j.org).
Some of them follow a new versioning scheme.
Here is the list for 1.9:
- Structr CMS and REST-Backend org.structr:structr-ui:0.7 (maven.structr.org)
- Neo4j Gremlin Plugin org.neo4j.server.plugin:gremlin-plugin:1.9 (in neo4j-contrib/m2)
- Neo4j Spatial org.neo4j:neo4j-spatial:0.11-neo4j-1.9 (m2.neo4j.org)
- Neo4j JDBC Driver org.neo4j:neo4j-jdbc:1.9 (m2.neo4j.org)
- Neo4j Graph Collections: org.neo4j:neo4j-graph-collections:0.6-neo4j-1.9 (m2.neo4j.org)
- Neo4j Rest GraphDatabase: org.neo4j:neo4j-rest-graphdb:1.9 (m2.neo4j.org)
There were also a few releases for Neo4j 1.8.2
- Neo4j Spatial org.neo4j:neo4j-spatial:0.9-neo4j-1.8.2
- Neo4j Graph Collections: org.neo4j:neo4j-graph-collections:0.4-neo4j-1.8.2
Please note that we plan to use a github based release repository for ecosystem projects in the future (starting with Neo4j 2.0): http://github.com/neo4j-contrib/m2
We will also transition the projects that are still hosted in the Neo4j github repository to Neo4j-Contrib
Michael for the Neo4j community (team)
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Popular Graph Topics
- nosql (102)
- cypher (81)
- emil eifrem (63)
- graphconnect (57)
- Graph Databases (52)
- graph database (48)
- release (39)
- community (37)
- graph visualization (36)
- Big Data (34)