By Neo4j Staff | September 6, 2011
During the last year, there has been an explosion of interest in Neo4j. Today, I’m really happy to announce that we changing the way we support you, the fantastic Neo4j community, so that we explicitly and sustainably commit to your success. From now on, we’re will invest full time engineering effort within the community to incubate ideas and solve problems and act as the community’s advocate for longer-term product direction. In particular the community engineering team will:
- Pro-actively engage with the community and take care of community issues, including software development for community feature requests;
- Answer questions and update documentation responding to community feedback from our user community;
- Work actively with the community on merging contributions and expand and support our open source committers.
Initially, I’m pleased to say that I will be the community engineering lead, and I’ll not only help within the community but be able to call on the Neo Technology dev team for heavy lifting too!
I am really excited to work with all of you and help make Neo4j every bit as good as you all – the community members – deserve.
May the source be with you!
- GraphGist of the Week: July 28 – August 1
- OSCON Twitter Graph
- GraphGist of the Week: July 21 – July 25
- Neo Sponsors: OSCON 2014
- #ShowMeYourGraph Twitter Contest
Popular Graph Topics
- graphdb (37)
- release (29)
- community (24)
- cypher (22)
- graphconnect (13)
- neo4j (13)
- nosql (11)
- graph databases (11)
- graphgist (10)
- milestone (10)