Chapter 23. Installation & Deployment
Table of Contents
- 23.1. System Requirements
- 23.2. Server Installation
- 23.3. Server Installation in the Cloud
- 23.4. Upgrading
- 23.5. Setup for remote debugging
- 23.6. Usage Data Collector
Neo4j is accessed as a standalone server, either directly through a REST interface or through a language-specific driver.
Neo4j can be installed as a server, running either as a headless application or system service. For information on installing The Neo4j Server, see Section 23.2, “Server Installation”.
For running Neo4j in high availability mode, see Chapter 25, High Availability.