neo4j-arbiter — Neo4j Arbiter for High-Availability clusters
Neo4j Arbiter is a service that can help break ties in Neo4j clusters that have an even number of cluster members.
Start the server as an application, running as a foreground process. Stop the server using
- Start server as daemon, running as a background process.
- Stops a running daemonized server.
- Restarts a running server.
- Current running state of the server
- Installs the server as a platform-appropriate system service.
- Uninstalls the system service
- Arbiter server configuration.
- Configuration for service wrapper.