By Michael Hunger, Developer Relations | December 16, 2011 We were curious to find out just how much happens within a single week in the Neo4j community. So we did the easy thing and harvested our ingenious @neo4j Twitter stream. And we were blown away by the results! There was so much activity and so many contributions, and we are thankful to you all.
- @joshadell: #Neo4jPHP 0.0.6-beta released! Fulltext indexing, named Cypher/Gremlin parameters: https://github.com/jadell/neo4jphp #neo4j #graphdb #nosql #php
- @tingletech: neo4django 0.1.5 Release – A django that work with neo4j http://tingletech.tumblr.com/neo4django-0-1-5-release
- @neo4j: Just discovered PynIT the @py2neo demo application talking to a Neo4j-Server http://py2neo.org/pynit/ Now I want a @Heroku demo screencast 🙂
- @technige: @py2neo 0.99: Python bindings to Neo4j http://pypi.python.org/pypi/py2neo/0.99
Spring Data Neo4j
- @twarko: “Global vs. Local Graph Ranking” http://www.dzone.com/global_vs_local_graph_ranking #GraphDB #Gremlin #neo4j #NoSQL
- @jpbergamin: We just merged our SDN-2 branch into ‘default’. Now we are “powered by @SpringData #neo4j 2.0.0 and #neo4j 1.5″ and all #osgi enabled.
- @twarko: “Weekly Algorithm: Property Graph Algorithms” http://www.dzone.com/weekly_algorithm_property_graph_algorithms #Algorithm #GraphDB #NoSQL
- @pridkett: Graph Databases Revision History: http://patrick.wagstrom.net/graph-databases-and-revision-history/ persistent data structs #graphdb #gremlin
- @williewheeler Why I’m excited about using Neo4j for a CMDB backend – http://www.dzone.com/why_im_excited_about_using_neo4j_for_a_cmdb_backend
- Very detailed presentation about #Neo4j Datastructure internals (en). THX RT @kimuras: 今日発表予定の資料をアップロードしました。 http://www.slideshare.net/skimura/graphdatabase-data-structure #DSIRNLP
- @darthvader42: see my slides for the #neo4j #grails talk at http://www.slideshare.net/darthvader42/grails-and-neo4j #gr8conf
- @PrasannaPendse: Just launched: social fitness powered by #neo4j and #rubyonrails #mytw
- @midpeter444: @jimwebber sent you a GitHub pull request on the neo4j-tutorial to address a few minor issues I complained about. Thanks for considering!
- @mynosql_popescu: NoSQL Screencasts: Neo4j for Ruby and Java People, Plus Data Modeling and Querying: Before the weekend is over, … http://nosql.mypopescu.com/nosql-screencasts-neo4j-for-ruby-and-java-people-plus
Upcoming Community Events
- Dec 21 #NYJavaSIG Meeting – #Neo4J – High Performance NoSQL Graph Database – Peter Bell – CTO Skinnio
- Join us at MoviePilot HQ next Wed, Dec. 21, 7PM CET for our #Neo4j @Heroku hacknight meetup http://www.meetup.com/graphdb-berlin Thx @MoviePilot for loc!
- @shat90 wants to organize an Neo4j-Meetup in Pune, India, Please help him making this happen. @jimwebber offered Neo4j-Training.
- @Mariawennestam: LinkedIn Events: @iansrobinson @jimwebber‘s #Neo4j Tutorial http://skillsmatter.com/course/nosql/neo4j-tutorial @skillsmatter
- Started meetup group in Chicago: http://www.meetup.com/windy-city-graphdb Please register and bring it to live /cc @adil_sr
- @peterneubauer: Wanna work with Neo4j-related contracts in Germany next year? Contact me. #jobs #in
About the Author
Michael Hunger, Developer Relations
Michael Hunger has been passionate about software development for a very long time. For the last few years he has been working with Neo Technology on the open source Neo4j graph database filling many roles. As caretaker of the Neo4j community and ecosystem he especially loves to work with graph-related projects, users and contributors. As a developer Michael enjoys many aspects of programming languages, learning new things every day, participating in exciting and ambitious open source projects and contributing and writing software related books and articles.
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: email@example.com