Join the Neo4j Community
Become a Neo4j Community Leader
Does this sound like you?
- Are you truly passionate about Neo4j?
- Do you love learning about new technologies and see how others are using graphs?
- Does talking about how you use Neo4j to solve problems excite you?
- Do you love helping people learn about using graphs?
- Do you have 1-2 hours/week to devote to helping us grow the Neo4j community?
- Do you see graphs everywhere?
What does it mean to be a Neo4j Community Leader?
- Lead the organization of meetups/events in your area.
- Lead community programming in your region in conjunction with any of our international programs (ex. if Neo4j is hosting a global hackathon, you’d be responsible for leading it in your area)
- Maintain communication with local Neo4j community.
- Create event partnerships with other organizations, groups, and community leaders in your area.
- Provide feedback, suggestions, and share possible external opportunities for Neo4j community involvement.
Why should you be a Neo4j Community Leader?
- Build your reputation as an expert
- Network in your local tech community
- Access opportunities and connections within the Neo4j ecosystem
- Volunteer your time for something you love
It’s a big responsibility, but it’s fun! Plus, we can help you the whole way!
How we will support you as a Community Leader?
- Support from Neo4j’s Community Manager with organization and implementation of events and campaigns.
- Access to internal programs and support around community development
- Access to resources and opportunities with global organizations for collaboration opportunities
- Reimbursement for food costs of meetups/events.
- Cover the cost of meetup fees and swag for give-a-ways at events.
- Personal connections and introductions to other Community Leaders in the Neo4j community
- Promotion of your events across our networks, events pages, and newsletters