Sharing Your Neo4j Story
Searching for the Best Bloggers and Speakers
- Build your personal brand. When you share knowledge and experience to a professional audience it will demonstrate that you are an expert.
- Learn more. In many cases, talking through projects can help you improve.
- Attract new talent to your team by getting the word out about what you do
- Open doors for new opportunities.
- Give back to the community.
…and you get Neo4j swag!
Share your graph story at conferences or worldwide events. We also get requests from event and organizers looking for speakers on Neo4j topics. If you’d like us to be updated on possible speaking opportunities, submit your talk to us and we will do so.
Blog Submission Guidelines
- 500 – 1,500 words. For longer articles, we will consider mulit-part blogs.
- Include at least one images i.e. screenshots or graph visualizations with the rights for use.
- Include at least one Cypher or other code example, if relevant
Presentation Tips for SpeakersWhy did you choose a Graph?
- What problem necessitated or was better served by using a graph?
- Were their other options you considered before choosing a graph?
- What aspects of graphs ultimately led to the decision to use a graph?
- Did using graphs make it easier or enable you to do something you previously were unable to?
- How did using graphs make your development time faster and easier?
- How did using graphs make your deployment less costly?
- How did 'graph thinking' help you translate your ideas into an application?
- Did you migrate from another database to a graph database? How did the new infrastructure save/earn you time/money?
- What about the Neo4j community enabled your app to be more successful?
- What programming language(s) did you use to build your application?
- Did you use any of the Neo4j drivers?
- How does your application integrate with other databases? Does it use a polyglot architecture?
- What did you learn during building, launching, and operating your application which would be helpful for other developers?
- Any tips and tricks on Cypher?
- Anything that was helpful in your OS/framework configuration
We’re here to help if you need assistance. You can also utilize the community as a resource on the Neo4j Online Community. Need some help figuring out a topic? Writing an abstract? Or building your presentation?