Learn about Graph Databases, Neo4j and Cypher – the Graph Query Language.
About the Course: 1 minute video overview
About the Course
This online course is a collection of lessons and tutorials which help you build a good starting knowledge of graph databases in less than a day. It also teaches the core functionality of the Neo4j graph database. You will learn the foundation knowledge required to start building applications with Neo4j, including how to read and write Cypher queries.
- Introduction to Graph Databases
- Introduction to Neo4j
- Setting up your Development Environment Tutorial
- Introduction to Cypher
- Getting More out of Queries
- Creating Nodes and Relationships
- Getting More out of Neo4j
Enroll in Course