Online Course Data Science with Neo4j Setting Up your Development Environment Exploratory Data Analysis Recommendations Predictions Summary: Data Science with Neo4j Want to Speak? Get $ back. Summary: Data Science with Neo4j Course Summary In this course, you have learned… Read more →
Summary: Data Science with Neo4j
In this course, you have learned how to:
- Set up your Neo4j Sandbox development environment for performing the hands-on exercises of this course
- Query a database for its schema
- Return and chart the number of node labels and relationship types using matplotlib
- Build and plot a histogram of papers and their citations using pandas and matplotlib
Build a mini recommendation engine with Cypher queries to:
- find potential collaborators for an author
- find relevant papers about a topic for an author
- Describe what link prediction is
- Use the link prediction functions in Neo4j
- Understand the challenges when building machine learning models on graph data
- Build a link prediction classifier using scikit-learn with features derived from the Neo4j Graph Algorithms library
There are many resources available to you for learning more about doing Data Science with Neo4j.
We want your feedback on this course. Please provide your feedback so we can improve this course.