Online Course Graph Data Modeling for Neo4j Introduction to Graph Data Modeling Designing the Initial Graph Data Model Graph Data Modeling Core Principles Common Graph Structures Refactoring and Evolving a Model Graph Data Modeling for Neo4j: Summary Want to Speak?… Read more →
Graph Data Modeling for Neo4j: Summary
In this course, you have learned how to:
- Describe what a graph data model is for a Neo4j database.
- Design an initial graph data model using Neo4j best practices.
- Describe the core principles used for Neo4j graph data modeling.
- Describe the common structures used in a Neo4j graph data model.
- Refactor and evolve a graph data model.
There are many resources available to you for learning more about Neo4j and Cypher.
Neo4j Community Site where you can ask or answer questions about Neo4j and discuss with other users:
Neo4j Sandboxes for experimenting with graphs:
Videos on the Neo4j YouTube channel:
Neo4j online and classroom training:
Become a Neo4j certified developer:
|You can take the certification exam multiple times until you pass!|
Neo4j events all over the world:
Graph Gists for learning more use cases for Neo4j:
Attend a Neo4j meetup:
View questions/answers raised about Neo4j:
We want your feedback on this course. Please provide your feedback so we can improve this course.