Online Course Neo4j 3.5 Administration Introduction to Neo4j Overview of Neo4j Administration Managing a Neo4j Database Causal Clustering in Neo4j Security in Neo4j Monitoring Neo4j Summary: Neo4j 3.5 Administration Want to Speak? Get $ back. Summary: Neo4j 3.5 Administration Course… Read more →
Summary: Neo4j 3.5 Administration
In this course, you have learned how to:
- Describe the components and benefits of the Neo4j Graph Platform.
- Describe common application architectures that use Neo4j.
- Determine which edition of Neo4j to use.
- Download a specific Neo4j version.
- Determine which deployment option to use.
- Describe the administrative tasks for Neo4j.
- Install Neo4j Enterprise Edition.
Manage a Neo4j database:
- Start a Neo4j instance.
- Stop the Neo4j instance.
- Set the password for the neo4j user.
- Copy a Neo4j database.
- Modify the location for a Neo4j database.
- Check the consistency of a Neo4j database.
- Create scripts for modifying a Neo4j database.
- Manage plugins for a Neo4j database.
- Configure ports used by the Neo4j instance.
- Perform an online backup of a Neo4j database.
- Create a database with the import tool.
Work with Neo4j Causal Clustering:
- Describe why you would use clusters.
- Describe the components of a cluster.
- Configure and use a cluster.
- Seed a cluster with data.
- Monitor and manage core servers in the cluster.
- Monitor and manage read replica servers in the cluster.
- Back up a cluster.
Configure security for a Neo4j instance:
- Describe what security means for an application.
- Configure a Neo4j instance to use LDAP as the authentication provider.
- Describe how to secure data-in-transit.
- Describe how to secure data-at-rest.
- Configure and use security auditing.
Monitor a Neo4j instance:
- Describe the categories of monitoring and measurement you can perform with Neo4j.
- memory usage
- Manage log files.
- Manage the collection of Neo4j metrics.
- Use JMX queries.
There are many resources available to you for learning more about Neo4j.
Neo4j Community Site where you can ask or answer questions about Neo4j and discuss with other users:
Videos on YouTube:
Neo4j events all over the world:
Neo4j online and classroom training:
Attend a Neo4j meetup:
View questions/answers raised about Neo4j:
We want your feedback on this course. Please provide your feedback so we can improve this course.