Online Course Introduction to Neo4j Introduction to Graph Databases Introduction to Neo4j Setting Up Your Development Environment Introduction to Cypher Getting More Out of Queries Creating Nodes and Relationships Getting More Out of Neo4j Introduction to Neo4j: Summary Want to… Read more →
Introduction to Neo4j: Summary
In this course, you have learned how to:
- Describe what a graph database is.
- Describe how to model relational data in a property graph model.
- Describe the Neo4j Graph Platform and its components.
- Describe the features and benefits of Neo4j.
Set up your development environment for performing the hands-on exercises of this course which is one of:
- Neo4j Sandbox
- Neo4j Desktop
MATCHto retrieve nodes from the graph.
MATCHto retrieve relationships from the graph.
MATCHto retrieve properties from the graph.
WHEREclause for queries.
- Control query processing.
- Control how results are returned.
- Work with Cypher dates and lists.
- Create, update, and delete nodes and properties of nodes.
- Create, update, and delete relationships and properties of relationships.
- Merge data in the graph.
- Use parameters.
- Define constraints in the graph.
- Profile and monitor query execution.
- Define indexes in the graph.
- Import relational data into the graph.
There are many resources available to you for learning more about Neo4j and Cypher.
Resources for developers:
Neo4j Community Site where you can ask or answer questions about Neo4j and discuss with other users:
Neo4j Sandboxes for experimenting with graphs:
Videos on YouTube:
Neo4j events all over the world:
Neo4j online and classroom training:
Graph Gists for learning more use cases for Neo4j:
Become a Neo4j certified developer:
|The certification exam tests you on content from this course. You can take the certification multiple times until you pass!|
Attend a Neo4j meetup:
View questions/answers raised about Neo4j:
We want your feedback on this course. Please provide your feedback so we can improve this course.