Location: Malmö, Sweden or London, UK
We are looking for experienced developers to join a team building a hosted service. We will have the capability to deploy updates to this service multiple times a day with no service downtime and to monitor and adjust the system such that clients are unaffected by infrastructure issues.
The ideal candidate will be a developer who has experience of building and evolving systems in production use; they will be comfortable working in a variety of programming languages and as part of a distributed team.
Candidates should have experience of one or more of:
- Operation of systems in production
- Building cloud-based systems
- Security engineering
- Continuous delivery techniques
- Iterative or experiment-based product development
- Automated testing or monitoring of distributed systems
- Building web APIs
We aspire to the principles of the agile manifesto. We’re looking for people who share those principles and will help to build a team iteratively and reflectively.