To Apply: ALL APPLICANTS can submit a CV or RESUME and COVER LETTER directly to email@example.com
Customer Success at Neo4j is post-sales customer support combined with account management from a technical advisor perspective. Our customers trust us to be there when they need expert assistance and guidance to ensure they are getting the most value out of Neo4j. A Customer Success Engineer is comfortable troubleshooting technical issues, consulting on data modeling and Cypher tuning, and speaking with customers about their future project needs and questions.
This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing company at the heart of the Graph Database wave. Customer Success at Neo4j is at the center of several strategic initiatives, and is the perfect place for a motivated individual looking to make a big impact. The Customer Success Engineer role is instrumental in ensuring Neo4j customers are successful deploying and managing Neo4j in their production environments. It is well suited to an individual with strong technical skills who enjoys solving problems as much as working directly with people.
- Ability to handle a range of urgent to minor support requests during EMEA business hours, with occasional off-hours scheduled work.
- Establish and constantly build upon a solid technical understanding of Neo4j and how our customers build, deploy and manage applications using our graph platform.
- Collaborate effectively within Customer Success, Product Engineering, and other Neo4j teams to understand and resolve customer issues completely and expediently.
- Lead internal projects to build tools, improve our products, and increase the value Customer Success delivers to our customers.
- Constantly work to streamline and improve processes, tools, and the customer experience.
- Know when to seek help, and always be willing and open to offering expertise and assistance to colleagues and customers alike.
- Manage both new and existing EMEA customer needs and expectations (and some customers in other geographies if needed) to ensure satisfaction with the product and support.
- Develop, enhance and present customized technical material to better equip and educate our customers.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of customer contacts including CTOs, management, developers and operations teams.
- Provide valuable guidance and insight through email, telephone, remote conferencing and in-person engagements.
- Work with Product Management and Product Engineering to help define and drive fixes and enhancements to address customer needs.
- Author quality technical articles to share best practices and solutions with our customers and the Neo4j community.
- Timely triage varying issues based on error messages, log files, threads dumps, stack traces, sample code, and other available data points.
- Troubleshoot performance issues in JVM based software (4j means for Java).
- Consult with customers on Cypher query tuning (SQL for graphs) and data model design to address performance needs and expanding use cases.
- Review and provide suggested improvements to Java Stored Procedures (and UDFs) and other Neo4j Java API questions.
- Efficiently troubleshoot cluster issues across multiple servers, data centers and regions, in a variety of cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc), virtual, and bare metal environments.
- Possess demonstrated proficiency in Linux (primarily) and Windows (secondary) environments (#1 and #2 most common OS’s, respectively).