To apply: All candidates should submit a CV or resumé and cover letter to email@example.com
We are looking for a strong, experienced backend engineers that is able to solve technical challenges, deliver high quality code to join our talented, innovative team. You will be part of a brilliant, energetic and fun team of engineers that building, continuously improve and evolve core of the graph database!
You will be part of the international team that is based in our engineering HQ in Malmö, Sweden.
As part of the team you will:
- build and ship new features for the core of the leading graph database
- write high quality, testable and efficient code
- promote new ideas, take active part in features discussions and roadmap prioritisation
- integrate cutting edge research and technologies into the database core
- work closely with our customers and other teams
- hack on preferred stuff during regular hack days and events
We expect that:
- You have 5+ years of experience developing production level software
- You have experience designing multi-threaded systems and algorithms
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- You are fluent in Java and have knowledge of other programming languages
- You have strong troubleshooting skills
- You have knowledge about performance profiling and optimisation
- You are interested in learning new things
- You have experience working with different development methodologies
- You care about code quality and can’t imagine your life without it
- You have superior communication skills and a sense of humor!