To Apply: ALL APPLICANTS must submit a CV or RESUME and COVER LETTER to: email@example.com
We’re looking for experienced engineers who want to help spread their love of Neo4j and Graph Databases to the world.
The role of the Developer Relations Engineer is to grow awareness and adoption of Neo4j by writing code to integrate Neo4j with various databases, programming languages, platforms, development stacks, and big data technologies. You’ll also be responsible for promoting and documenting these integrations through neo4j.com and our blog, third-party blogs, and social media.
Our ideal candidate loves staying on top of the latest software development trends and communities.
- Develop integrations with top technologies
- Develop sample applications
- Develop and maintain drivers
- Gather, build, demonstrate datasets appealing to the developer community
- Community support on StackOverflow and other online forums
- Good communication skills – we trust them to be the online voice of our product, and to work with writers and content staff to build compelling developer-facing content.
- Experience across a wide array of programming languages, frameworks, and protocols
- Experience with a wide array of SQL+NoSQL databases and storage services
- Ideally has existing experience with top technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Docker, Splunk, etc.
- “Silicon Valley DNA” – always on the lookout for new technologies and aware of trends in the software development community
Nice to have:
- Experience with HTML/JS/CSS to build compelling web-based demos (with assistance from a designer)
- Experience with Neo4j and the Neo4j community