Front End Developer, data exploration and visualisation
To Apply: ALL APPLICANTS please email a CV AND covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: London, UK
A small, newly-formed team at Neo4j is creating a cloud service. We’re looking to add our first front-end specialist to the team, to focus on the crucial user-visible parts of the service. This is a chance to join a high-performing team early on, and to work with all the latest cloud technologies.You will be responsible for:
- Creating a brand-new web application, taking it from an early prototype all the way into production
- Working closely with with the rest of the technical team to deliver a seamless user experience between the front-end application and the underlying cloud services
- Implementing graphic design guidelines developed by our design team, and working with to improve and refine them as the application evolves.
- Experience with client-side frameworks and libraries – especially React and Redux, but experience with Angular, Ember, Vue.js, Polymer or Aurelia would also be considered.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- High attention to detail, clean coding and good code design.
- A passion for great user experience, user-first thinking, and some skill at user experience design
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Familiarity with agile methods and a desire to follow the principles of the agile manifesto to build a team iteratively and reflectively.
- Testing tools (e.g. Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium).
- Single Page App (SPA) development
- Responsive Design
- CSS preprocessing (e.g. SASS)
- Experience with any build/bundling/transpiling tools (e.g. WebPack, Gulp, Grunt, Babel)
- Good awareness of common security issues that can affect web applications (e.g. OWASP Top 10), and how they can be mitigated from a front-end perspective.