Neo Technology 2014 Highlights and Milestones include:
- In Q4 alone, seven new Fortune 500 companies became Neo4j customers, including one of the top five leading hotel chains, two of the biggest banks in the world, and one of the largest three telcos. The prior quarter saw a similar rate of enterprise customer additions.
- Twenty-two startups funded by leading Silicon Valley investors became Neo4j customers in 2014, including Polyvore, Medium and Elementum.
- Annual recurring revenue increase of 120 percent year-over-year.
- Industry recognition by leading analysts: Forrester Research analysts have underscored the tremendous opportunity for Neo Technology, recently reporting that graph databases will reach over 25 percent of all enterprises by 2017. And according to leading analyst firm, Gartner Inc., “Graph analysis is possibly the single most effective competitive differentiator for organizations pursuing data-driven operations and decisions after the design of data capture.” Neo Technology is consistently recognized by the firm for its product innovation, being named a Cool Vendor in DBMS, 2014, listed among the ‘Who’s Who in NoSQL DBMSs’, and included in the 2014 Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Strong community growth and adoption on Neo4j by developers across the globe: Neo4j continues to be widely adopted by developers around the world with over 500,000 downloads since the launch of Neo4j 2.0 last year. Today there are almost 20,000 Neo4j Meetup members across 77 cities in 25 countries. The company saw tremendous community engagement in 2014, with a Neo4j Meetup, training or office hour happening every day of the year. Since the launch of GraphAcademy last year, Neo has trained over 16,000 developers on graph database technology, and the ongoing demand for training and Neo4j skills continues to grow.
- Adoption of graph databases among enterprises: The success of graphs is demonstrated by Neo’s new additions to its client roster, which includes an impressive list of companies with over one billion dollars in revenue in key verticals such as telco, healthcare, insurance and finance. Over the past year, Neo Technology has added a broad spectrum of Global 2000 companies from a variety of industries, including Telenor Group and CenturyLink (Telecommunications), Scripps and Earthlink (Media and Broadcasting), Cisco Systems, Inc. (Software), UBS Financial Services, Inc. and Nomura Securities Co. Ltd (Financial Services and Insurance), and Walmart and eBay Inc. (Retail).
- Continued Partner program success: Neo4j’s Partner program, a global, multi-tier program that includes ISVs, solution and technology providers, helps partners use Neo4j to build innovative new products and services that drive revenue, improve efficiency and sustain competitive advantage. Since the program’s launch, the company has signed 100 partners including Amazon Web Services, Pitney Bowes, HP, Windows Azure, Heroku, Talend, Accenture, Infosys, Trifork, WiPro and others.
- Record attendance at GraphConnect 2014 event: In October, Neo closed its largest GraphConnect conference yet, attracting more than 700 graph enthusiasts from around the world to its annual user conference in San Francisco.
Editor’s Note: Neo Announces GraphConnect London 2015Join us as we cross the Atlantic for GraphConnect London on May 7th, 2015 at 155 Bishopsgate for the world’s only conference that focuses on the rapidly growing world of graph databases and applications that make sense of connected data. To take advantage of early bird registration and to submit for the call for papers, visit: http://graphconnect.com/. Useful Links