By Aileen Agricola | December 8, 2016
Virtual event provides an exclusive opportunity to learn about the graph database space and gain a comprehensive understanding of Neo4j 3.x series
Neo Technology, creators of Neo4j — the world’s leading graph database — today announced that it is hosting a live launch event on Tuesday, Dec. 13 to highlight the general availability release of its latest product, Neo4j 3.1. This release, a landmark addition to the Neo4j 3.x series, adds a new state-of-the-art clustering architecture and new security architecture to meet new requirements for scale and security as graph databases become an enterprise standard.
What: This live event will announce the general availability release of Neo4j 3.1, give participants an exclusive opportunity to learn about the Neo4j 3.x series, share the product roadmap and provide a comprehensive look at the newest production-ready features of Neo4j 3.1 including:
- Causal Clustering architecture, which enables very large clusters of Neo4j to be deployed across data centers while maintaining data integrity, a critical component for production data in the property graph model.
- Improved security features to provide enterprise-class user management, including role-based authentication and AD/LDAP integration.
Other product highlights include database kernel and operations advances, user-defined functions, a new Cypher command-line interface and Neo4j Browser enhancements.
Who: Event speakers will include Neo Technology’s CEO, Emil Eifrem and the following Neo4j product team members. The full agenda and timing can be found here.
- Philip Rathle, VP of Products
- Alastair Green, Director of Product Management
- Igor Borojevic, Director of Product Management
- William Lyon, Developer Relations Engineer
- Jim Webber, Chief Scientist
When: Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:00 AM PST/2:00 PM EST/19:00 GMT
Where: If you’d like to register or learn more about this virtual event, please visit https://neo4j.com/neo4j-3-1-live-launch/