Enterprises today are harnessing the power of graphs for a growing number of use cases, from recommendations and master data management to fraud detection and contact tracing.
This Gartner report helps you identify if graph technology is the right solution to your business challenges, summarizing:
Read the report
- Why organizations are using graphs to uncover hidden insights and patterns
- What the six main types of graph analytics are and when to use them
- What the most popular graph use cases are
- How to determine if graph technology is a better approach over traditional analytics
- How to use graph technology as a complement to traditional approaches
- How to use graph visualization to extend the value of your analytics and BI platforms
Fill out the form to read Understanding When Graph Technologies Are Best for Your Business Use Case.
Gartner, Understanding When Graph Technologies Are Best for Your Business Use Case, 2 December 2020, Jim Hare, Mark Beyer, Rita Sallam, Pieter den Hamer
The above graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Neo4j.