Money laundering is one of the hardest activities to detect in the world of financial crime.
Traditional anti-money laundering technologies can’t keep up with the extreme scale, performance and flexibility AML demands.
This solution guide shows you how to use Neo4j as an advanced, extensible foundation to fight money laundering, reduce compliance costs and protect brand value, including:
Get the Solution Guide
- How money laundering takes place and what to look out for
- Why traditional database technologies miss common AML red flags
- How graphs probe relationships to uncover suspicious patterns and activities
- How graph data science speeds up and enhances the entity resolution process
- How to use graph data visualization to better your enterprise-level AML investigation
Fill out the form to get your copy of How to Combat Money Laundering Using Graph Technology: The Neo4j AML Framework.