Graph – What Your Models Are Missing
Publisher: Amazon Web Services
Graph data science helps you connect the dots between data points to unlock hidden insights and reveal unnoticeable patterns.
In this comprehensive ebook, you’ll learn how to improve predictions and take machine learning to new heights with Neo4j Graph Data Science and Amazon SageMaker on AWS. Whether you’re a data scientist, a business analyst, or a developer, this ebook will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to succeed with graph data science in the cloud.
Here’s a glimpse into the ebook:
- The basics of graph data science and how they differ from traditional data science
- How to set up and configure Neo4j AuraDS on Amazon SageMaker
- Best practices for improving predictive and prescriptive ML models
- How to use graph algorithms and Cypher to extract insights from your data
- Real-world examples of how companies are using graph data science to solve answer tough questions
- And much more!
Download your free copy of Graph – What Your Models Are Missing to learn how to take machine learning to new heights with AWS and Neo4j.