According to the world’s leading analyst and research firm IDC’s Global DataSphere, more than 80 zettabytes (ZB) of data will be created, captured, copied, and consumed in the world this year.
With the exponential growth in data generation spurred by the demand for digitalization, video, mobile, and edge technologies around the world, it will become more difficult than ever to extract true value from data. That’s where graph data platforms and the power of connected data come in.
This InfoBrief covers:
- The Data Deluge
- Difficulties of extracting value from data
- Impacts of how you store data
- Value of graphs and graph data platforms
- Adoption drivers for graphs
- Graph use cases, including providing context for AI and master data management
- Essential Guidance from IDC
Download your free copy of Maximizing the Value of Your Data with Graph Data Platforms to learn more about the exploding world of connected data.