Modern analytics require understanding the connections between data entities – and not just the properties of the entities themselves – in order to be successful.
Connected-data business problems are all around us. With practice, they become easy to recognize, and with graph technology, they become easy to solve.
This step-by-step checklist provided by TDWI shows you how to complement your analytics arsenal with graph technology, including:
- The differences between relational and graph databases
- How to identify graph-shaped problems
- How to add a graph database to your analytics infrastructure
- How to leverage graph visualization to reveal hidden insights
- How to differentiate native graph systems from graph-adapted APIs
Fill out the form to get your copy of Seven Steps to Complementing Your Analytics Arsenal with a Graph Database.