Graph data science (GDS) is a scientific approach to gain knowledge from graphs, using the structures of connected data to power predictions, answer questions, and explain outcomes.
Neo4j Graph Data Science is a connected data analytics and machine learning platform that helps you understand the connections in big data to answer critical questions and improve predictions.
This IDC InfoBrief covers:
- What Is Graph Data Science?
- The 3 Pillars of Graph Data Science
- Graph Analytics Algorithms and the Range of Problems They Solve
- Why Is Demand for GDS Growing?
- Versatility for Data Scientists
- Enriched Context Enhances Data and Improves Explainability
- Synergy for Better Collaboration Between
- Domain Experts and Data Scientists
- Neo4j Graph Data Science: Connecting the Dots in Complex Data for Predictive Insights
Download your free copy of The Power of Graph Data Science to learn more about the exploding world of connected data.