By Neo4j Staff | September 1, 2011
A Neo4j user, Romiko Derbynew, recently wrote his experience on full text indexing for Neo4j.
Here were his goals:
- Control the pointers of the index
- Full Text Search
- All operations are done via Rest
- Can create an index when creating a node
- Can update and index
- Can check if an index exists
- When bootstrapping Neo4j in the cloud run Index checks
- Query Index using full text search lucene query language.
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Popular Graph Topics
- nosql (96)
- cypher (60)
- emil eifrem (60)
- graphconnect (50)
- release (38)
- community (37)
- graph visualization (33)
- facebook (31)
- Big Data (31)
- graph database (27)