By Neo4j Staff | October 25, 2012
For the event, the Neo4j community team devised some interesting hacking challenges.
One challenge is recording an interaction-graph based on OpenBeacon-RFID tracking much like the one we worked on during JRubyConf.EU
The other one has a backstory:
The drawing is controlled with programming language called table-script which has some basic commands like:
Live at GraphConnect: a Challenge for You
So our desktop Zen-Table will be there at GraphConnect, waiting for you in our Community Café. We’re super excited about having this opportunity to hack with it.
zen-table.com with some static graph data.
We look forward to your suggestions and will invite the two best ideas to come along to GraphConnect.
- #ShowMeYourGraph Twitter Contest
- GraphConnect SF Presenter Polyvore Featured in Fast Company
- eBay to Present at GraphConnect 2014 SF
- The Neo4j Driver Hackathon at GraphConnect San Francisco
- GraphConnect SF: Keynote Speaker Fred Trotter
Popular Graph Topics
- graphdb (31)
- release (29)
- community (22)
- cypher (21)
- graphconnect (11)
- nosql (11)
- milestone (10)
- ruby (8)
- visualization (7)
- graphgist (7)