By Neo4j Staff | October 25, 2012
For the event, the Neo4j community team devised some interesting hacking challenges.
One challenge is recording an interaction-graph based on OpenBeacon-RFID tracking much like the one we worked on during JRubyConf.EU
The other one has a backstory:
The drawing is controlled with programming language called table-script which has some basic commands like:
Live at GraphConnect: a Challenge for You
So our desktop Zen-Table will be there at GraphConnect, waiting for you in our Community Café. We’re super excited about having this opportunity to hack with it.
zen-table.com with some static graph data.
We look forward to your suggestions and will invite the two best ideas to come along to GraphConnect.
- From GraphConnect 2013 – A Startup’s Experience: Betting the Company on Neo4j
- GraphAlchemist Releases Alchemy.js 0.2.0
- From GraphConnect 2013: Mapping Monsters in Neo4j
- What Can Banks Learn from Online Dating
- The Rise of Graph Marketing
Popular Graph Topics
- graphdb (40)
- release (29)
- community (27)
- cypher (22)
- neo4j (18)
- graphconnect (17)
- graph databases (13)
- graphgist (12)
- nosql (11)
- milestone (10)