By Neo4j Staff | June 10, 2013 Over the past couple of months, I have been doing lots of “Intro to Graphs” talks across Europe. What started out as an idea in our London User Group, has now been a standard monthly introduction that has been extremely well attended. And that’s not where it stops – many other people want to start doing these sessions as well in different cities. During these talks, lots of people have been asking really smart and important questions – and that’s why I have created a small screencast to share the answers to these questions. Here is the screencast: And here are some links that could be useful info to go with each of the questions:
- What are Graph Databases?
- How do Graph Databases work?
- Look at the Cypher Intro-Tutorial for more info around traversals
- What are Graph Databases good for?
- Read some of these great use cases.
- What are Graph Databases bad for?
- How do Graph Databases perform?
- The neo4j manual has some good tips and tricks
- How do Graph Databases scale?
- How do I model my Graph Database?
- How do I ensure data integrity in my Graph Database?
- How to fit a Graph Database into my enterprise architecture?
- How do I fit a Graph Database in with other DB tech?
- Look at how it stacks up in a NOSQL world.
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: email@example.com
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Popular Graph Topics
- cypher (144)
- graph database (135)
- nosql (114)
- graphconnect (103)
- emil eifrem (76)
- graph visualization (55)
- Graph Databases (52)
- relational database (52)
- community (46)
- Big Data (45)