- NODES 2022 features the brightest minds in graph technology. You have the opportunity to be in the same (virtual) room with the experts and global community of passionate graphistas. You’ll be able to chat and engage with your fellow graph geeks throughout the 24-hour event.
- The keynote speaker is Nicholas Christakis – noted sociologist, researcher, physician, and author who studies social networks and their impacts on humanity. He’s the Sterling Professor of Social and Natural Science at Yale University, where he also directs the school’s Human Nature Lab. Don’t miss the chance to learn about his fascinating groundbreaking research.
- NODES isn’t just a series of one-dimensional talks. There will be live Q&As, in-session chat capabilities, polls, and more.
- There are 100+ scheduled talks and presenters. These live, interactive, highly technical presentations are delivered by community experts from around the world. Speakers of note include Neo4j CEO and Co-founder, Emil Eifrem, knowledge graph guru Ashleigh Faith, and Ward Cunningham, Creator of Wiki and the Federated Implementation.
- What’s your graph familiarity level? Whether you’re a newbie just learning what graph is or a seasoned graphista who wants to hone your knowledge and skill set, with beginner, Intermediate, and advanced tracks, there is truly something for everyone. Up-level yourself or get back to the basics.
- NODES 2022 is a 24-hour global event across multi-time zone coverage with live, convenient sessions for the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. So wherever you happen to live on planet earth, we made it convenient for you.
- Get the inside scoop from the product developers and architects themselves on hot new releases including Neo4j 5, Aura, User Tools, Drivers, and more.
- It’s free! And you have the chance to pad your wallet – you can win $500 by inviting friends to NODES! Create your unique link to track registrations: https://dev.assets.neo4j.com/nodes-tweet.html
See what we’re saying? You don’t want to miss the party. There’s no better place to be on November 16 and 17 if you are at all intrigued by graph technology.
This 24-hour event will pack a punch in your graph arsenal, and we promise you will sign off with deeper expertise and a newfound enthusiasm for the potential of graphs. It’s not too late to register – so get to it!