The Neo4j Graph Data Science Library Manual v1.3
Copyright © 2020 Neo4j, Inc.
License: Creative Commons 4.0
This is the manual for Neo4j Graph Data Science library version 1.3.
The manual covers the following areas:
- Chapter 1, Introduction — An introduction to the Neo4j Graph Data Science library.
- Chapter 2, Installation — Instructions for how to install and use the Neo4j Graph Data Science library.
- Chapter 3, Common usage — General usage patterns and recommendations for getting the most out of the Neo4j Graph Data Science library.
- Chapter 4, Graph management — A detailed guide to the graph catalog and utility procedures included in the Neo4j Graph Data Science library.
- Chapter 5, Algorithms — A detailed guide to each of the algorithms in their respective categories, including use-cases and examples.
- Chapter 6, Production deployment — This chapter explains advanced details with regards to common Neo4j components.
- Appendix A, Procedures and functions reference — Reference of all procedures contained in the Neo4j Graph Data Science library.
- Appendix B, Migration from Graph Algorithms v3.5 — Additional resources - migration guide, books, etc - to help using the Neo4j Graph Data Science library.
For further reading resources, we recommend studying the free Graph Algorithms book.
Graph Algorithms: Practical Examples in Apache Spark and Neo4j, by Mark Needham & Amy E. Hodler and published by O’Reilly
Media is available now.
Download it for free at neo4j.com/graph-algorithms-book/.