Developer Guides Getting Started Getting Started What is a Graph Database? Intro to Graph DBs Video Series Concepts: RDBMS to Graph Concepts: NoSQL to Graph Getting Started Resources Neo4j Graph Platform Graph Platform Overview Neo4j Database Neo4j Desktop Intro Neo4j… Read more →
Neo4j Learning Resources
For everything Neo4j, check out our Neo4j Online Community to post or answer questions, review or create blog posts and other content, and see or share the latest project using Neo4j!
There are also a few other ways to find Neo4j content listed below.
- Graph Algorithms by Mark Needham and Amy Hodler (free)
- O’Reilly Graph Databases by Ian S. Robinson, Jim Webber and Emil Eifrem (free)
- Learning Neo4j by Rik Van Bruggen (free)
- Neo4j – Eine Graphdatenbank für alle by Michael Hunger (kostenlos)
- Graph Databases for RDBMS Developers (free)
- 9 Books on Neo4j from Packt
- Practical Neo4j by Greg Jordan
- Learning Cypher by Onofrio Panzarino
- Beginning Neo4j by Chris Kemper
Neo4j Graph Gists are interactive, live graph examples for a variety of use-cases.
They are described by simple text documents containing data models and use cases in prose and pictures. More importantly they are visualized in interactive datasets (provided in Cypher) with live queries representing use-cases on that example data.
As an experienced Neo4j user you are eligible for taking the Neo4j Certification Exam to become a Certified Neo4j Professional. The exam is free of charge and can be retaken.
The in-person training classes give you access to Neo4j expert trainers:
The online course are a great way to get started in a self-paced fashion:
Provided by members of our community these courses on Neo4j cover different aspects in a variety of approaches.
- Rik van Bruggens Amazing Podcast Series with many Neo4j Experts (transcripts)
- Software Engineering Daily with Ryan Boyd
- GraphQL & Neo4j William Lyon
- Exponential View Emil Eifrem
- Neo4j on Software Engineering Radio with Michael Hunger
- Podcast .Net Rocks with Tatham Oddie
- Jim Webber on Neo4J and Graph Database Use Cases
We have a wide range of videos available which you can watch on your own time. Those videos support the learning experience and can deepen your understanding of certain topics.
- Neo4j Video Collection
- GraphTour Videos
- GraphConnect 2018 Videos
- Neo4j Online Meetups
- Neo4j Intro Series by Ryan Boyd
- APOC Series by Michael Hunger
- 3 Neo4j Vsideos from Packt
- Graphs R Cool by Nicole White
- Real World LOAD CSV by Nicole White
- Build Recommendation Engines with Neo4j by Nicole White
- High Performance Neo4j Video Series by Max de Marzi
There are more presentations available on our slideshare account.
Here are two recordings of our Chief Scientist which are not only informative but also entertaining.
- Mark Needham on Cypher, Python, and R
- Max de Marzi on Performance, Modeling, Neo4j Extensions
- Chris Skardon on .Net, Power BI
- Bert Radke on Open Data, Import, Modeling
- Rik van Bruggen on Modeling, Cypher and Use-Cases
- Michael Hunger on Spring Data, Import, Cypher & more
- William Lyon on Twitter & Spatial
- Nigel Small on Python
- Dave Fauth on Import and BitCoin
- Stefan Armbruster on Indexing, Extensions and Deployment
- Matt Casters on ETL, Kettle, Data Integration
- Tomasz Bratanic on Graph Algorithms, APOC and Data Import
- Brian Underwood Neo4j & Ruby
- Kenny Bastani on Modeling, Architecture, and Graph Processing
- Nicole White on R, Python and Cypher
- Christophe Willemsen on NLP, PHP, Elasticsearch
- Dirk Mahler on Software-Analytics
- Robin Bramley on Data Import, Access Control
- Caleb Jones on Data Visualization, Astronomical Data
- Lorenzo Speranzoni on Art, Museums, and Spatial