- @Neo4j now has a #GoogleGroup
- @heroku: A web version of our December newsletter is available and includes a @neo4j tutorial and an @urbandictionary case study
- @adrianoalmeida7: #Neo4j at #OpenShift. Graphs on the cloud, baby. Wanna know how? Blog post (screencast) is coming soon. Tx @mesirii
- @twarko: TinkerPop celebrates a new release of its open source graph stack #graphdb #nosql
- @ronge: Released Neo4j.rb 1.3.1. Thanks to all contributors: @vivekprahlad @dnagir and @endeepak
- @dnagir moved all open issues from lighthouse to github issues
- @ronge: This is just too fun – started to play around with a Ruby DSL for #cypher https://github.com/andreasronge/neo4j #neo4j
- @joshadell: #Neo4jPHP 0.0.6-beta released! Fulltext indexing, named Cypher/Gremlin parameters: https://github.com/jadell/neo4jphp #neo4j #graphdb #nosql #php
- @tingletech: neo4django 0.1.5 Release – A django that work with neo4j http://tingletech.tumblr.com/neo4django-0-1-5-release
- @neo4j: Just discovered PynIT the @py2neo demo application talking to a Neo4j-Server http://py2neo.org/pynit/ Now I want a @Heroku demo screencast 🙂
- @technige: @py2neo 0.99: Python bindings to Neo4j http://pypi.python.org/pypi/py2neo/0.99
Spring Data Neo4j
- Intro Webinar by @mesirii Video on youtube
- Next best thing to being there: the slides from last night’s @SpringData #Neo4j meetup in NYC: http://portal.sliderocket.com/AWCXY/SDN-Meetup Send Q’s to @akollegger
- @samieklbad: Sure! Here it is: http://dev.vaadin.com/Neo4JSample/ Re: Cool! Is the source available?
- @gigueredmgzne9 Linux+Tomcat+@neo4j+@vaadin: http://sami.virtuallypreinstalled.com/neo4j
- RT @peterneubauer: First test executing SparQL against Neo4j Server, thanks a lot @joshsh and @twarko! #RDF #SPARQL
- @rickardoberg created a JDBC driver that runs cypher queries against a Neo4j Server, works with ODBC too – Testing help needed! https://groups.google.com/neo4j #nosql
- @twarko: “Global vs. Local Graph Ranking” http://www.dzone.com/global_vs_local_graph_ranking #GraphDB #Gremlin #neo4j #NoSQL
- @jpbergamin: We just merged our SDN-2 branch into ‘default’. Now we are “powered by @SpringData #neo4j 2.0.0 and #neo4j 1.5″ and all #osgi enabled.
- @twarko: “Weekly Algorithm: Property Graph Algorithms” http://www.dzone.com/weekly_algorithm_property_graph_algorithms #Algorithm #GraphDB #NoSQL
- @pridkett: Graph Databases Revision History: http://patrick.wagstrom.net/graph-databases-and-revision-history/ persistent data structs #graphdb #gremlin
- @williewheeler Why I’m excited about using Neo4j for a CMDB backend – http://www.dzone.com/why_im_excited_about_using_neo4j_for_a_cmdb_backend
- Very detailed presentation about #Neo4j Datastructure internals (en). THX RT @kimuras: 今日発表予定の資料をアップロードしました。 http://www.slideshare.net/skimura/graphdatabase-data-structure #DSIRNLP
- @darthvader42: see my slides for the #neo4j #grails talk at http://www.slideshare.net/darthvader42/grails-and-neo4j #gr8conf
- @PrasannaPendse: Just launched: social fitness powered by #neo4j and #rubyonrails #mytw
- @midpeter444: @jimwebber sent you a GitHub pull request on the neo4j-tutorial to address a few minor issues I complained about. Thanks for considering!
- @mynosql_popescu: NoSQL Screencasts: Neo4j for Ruby and Java People, Plus Data Modeling and Querying: Before the weekend is over, … http://nosql.mypopescu.com/nosql-screencasts-neo4j-for-ruby-and-java-people-plus
Upcoming Community Events
- Dec 21 #NYJavaSIG Meeting – #Neo4J – High Performance NoSQL Graph Database – Peter Bell – CTO Skinnio
- Join us at MoviePilot HQ next Wed, Dec. 21, 7PM CET for our #Neo4j @Heroku hacknight meetup http://www.meetup.com/graphdb-berlin Thx @MoviePilot for loc!
- @shat90 wants to organize an Neo4j-Meetup in Pune, India, Please help him making this happen. @jimwebber offered Neo4j-Training.
- @Mariawennestam: LinkedIn Events: @iansrobinson @jimwebber‘s #Neo4j Tutorial http://skillsmatter.com/course/nosql/neo4j-tutorial @skillsmatter
- Started meetup group in Chicago: http://www.meetup.com/windy-city-graphdb Please register and bring it to live /cc @adil_sr
- @peterneubauer: Wanna submit SNS papers? Here is an interesting conference on that. http://www.cambridgeplus.net/SNS12/ sponsored by Google. #nosql #graphdb #bigdata
- @peterneubauer: Wanna work with Neo4j-related contracts in Germany next year? Contact me. #jobs #in