That’s why we’ve decided to take a moment, step out of the way, and give you access to what vendor-neutral analysts have to say about the Neo4j graph database. In the next few months, we hope to spotlight what analyst firms across the globe are saying about Neo4j with the greater database ecosystem – so you don’t just have to take our word for it.
This time, we’re featuring analysis from UK-based firm Bloor Research.
What Bloor Research Has to Say about Neo4j
Bloor Research is one of Europe’s leading independent IT research, analysis and consultancy firms, based in London and founded in 1989. When it comes to how Neo4j stacks up against other databases (including graph and non-graph competitors), Bloor Research has done the hard work for you.
This one-page Bloor product sheet gives you an analysis of:
- Neo4j’s development and the history of Neo Technology
- Neo4j’s strengths and best use cases
- Neo4j’s weaknesses and threats
- How Neo4j stacks up against an ideal database
- How Neo4j balances trade-offs between scale, performance, ease of use, analytics, operations and other features
Download the Report