By Elizabeth Fauth, Community Curator | June 19, 2015
May was a busy month for the Neo4j community. Not only was there GraphConnect Europe, but graphistas across the globe were busy writing loads of community contributions about Neo4j.
Follow us on Twitter to see more posts from our amazing community and tag us using the #Neo4j hashtag if you want your work to be featured in June’s the “From the Community” listing.
Here’s what kept our graphistas busy during the month of May:
- GraphConnect Europe: (Graphs)-[:ARE]->(Everywhere) by Andy Smale
Emil Eifrem presented at GraphConnect Europe on how graphs are eating the world.
- On Graph Databases. Interview with Emil Eifrem by Roberto V. Zicari
- An Interview with Jim Webber, Chief Scientist at Neo Technology by Adele Green
- Scraping and Graphing the Apple App Store by Brian Joyce
- How to build a Python web application with Flask and Neo4j – PyCon SE 2015 by Nicole White
- Preview of new graph editor by Structr
- The essence of Spring Data Neo4j 4 by Luanne Misquitta
- The Social Graph of Customer Service by Michael Moore
- Neo4j: What a graph database is and what it is used for by Juan Cía
- Analyzing EuroVision votes by David Montag
- Modelling game economy with Neo4j by Yan Cui
- Visualizing the ties between big pharma and doctors in France by Jean Villedieu
- Using Neo4j Spatial and Mapbox to search for businesses by location by William Lyon
- Using Graph Analysis to Decompose Monoliths into Microservices with Neo4j by Kenny Bastani
- Easy Graph Visualization with Vis.js by Christophe Willemsen
- Neo4j: BBC football live text fouls graph by Mark Needham
- Cypher: Variable Length Relationships by Example by Christophe Willemsen and Michal Bachman
- Apache Spark Ecosystem Grows Rapidly – Has Hadoop Met Its Match? by Merja Kajava
- Cycling Tweets Part 1: Who’s who on Twitter by Rik Van Bruggen
About the Author
Elizabeth Fauth, Community Curator
Elizabeth Fauth is a Marketing Intern at Neo Technology. She currently studies at the University of South Carolina.
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: email@example.com