Last time, our Managing Editor, Deb Cameron, revealed how graphs tackle complex problems.
This week, I want to share with you some tips to help you determine whether knowledge graph is right for you – from Ashleigh Faith’s amazing Knowledge Graph Playlist.
Ashleigh walks you through eight questions that you need to ask yourself before hopping on the knowledge graph trend:
- Do you have highly related data?
- How often do you join data?
- How much time/money/resources do you use doing it?
- What databases and data structures do you already have?
- How much does your staff know about graphs?
- Do you already have graph or graph-like data?
- Do you have any downstream systems that will use graph data?
- How will you maintain the data?
Catch all our videos when you subscribe to the Neo4j YouTube channel, updated weekly with tons of graph tech goods.