See the full agenda right here on GraphConnect.com or check out the highlights below:
Keynotes & Big Announcements
Starting off the day will be Neo4j’s own CEO, Emil Eifrem, who will be taking us through the world of graphs past, present and – most importantly – future. As always, Emil reserves the biggest company and product announcements of the year for his GraphConnect keynote, so you won’t want to miss this big kickoff to an action-packed day.
Closing us out for the day will be local London favorite Jim Webber, Chief Scientist at Neo4j. Jim’s closing keynote address will dive into more technical and scientific facets of graph technology including both what’s currently powering the Neo4j product – and what’s in the pipeline of future development. If you’re curious about the future of the graph sector, this will be a talk you don’t want to miss!
Three Main Learning Tracks
GraphConnect Europe includes three different learning tracks to help you choose which sessions are most relevant to you. Here’s how we’ve engineered each learning track:
- The Business Impact Track: This track is designed for executives and project leads interested in learning more about how Neo4j is used at enterprises around the globe. Highlights in this track include:
- Airbnb – presented by Chris Williams & John Bodley
- Capgemini UK – presented by David da Silva
- Telia Zone – presented by Rickard Damm & Lars Ericsson
- BforBank – presented by Fatima Zahra El Hassani
- German National Rail – presented by Marcel Donges & Axel Morgner
- The UK Rail Network – presented by Andy Smale
- Data Journalism Panel Discussion – with panelists from NYU, the Guardian and the Financial Times
- The Neo4j Deep Dive Track: The sessions in this track are engineered for the advanced Neo4j developer looking to take his or her graph skills to the next level with new integrations, platforms and scaling capabilities. Some of the best talks in this track will cover Causal Clustering, Cypher for Apache Spark, Apache Mesos and Cloudera.
- The Solutions Track: The Solutions Track focuses on the architecture of the most common use cases of graph technology, including fraud detection, real-time recommendation engines, HCM/human resources, machine learning, and data lineage.
In parallel to the day’s three main learning tracks, other speakers and sponsors will be hosting bite-sized lightning talks showcasing the latest in Neo4j and graph technologies. Look out for familiar faces from the Neo4j community and partner ecosystem.
Throughout the Day: GraphClinics and Fikas
All day, whenever you’re between presentations or lightning talks, the GraphClinics will be open for free consulting and troubleshooting of your Neo4j deployment. The GraphClinics are staffed by Neo4j engineers and consultants, so you’ll be receiving absolutely top-notch advice and tips – all free of charge.
And don’t forget that during the day’s many fikas, you’ll have an opportunity to rub elbows with Neo4j executives and the entire Neo4j engineering team. Nothing beats a face-to-face meeting over coffee! (except perhaps tea…)
Wrap Up the Day with the GraphParty
At the end of the day, take a moment to relax and network over cocktails at the GraphParty. Hosted on-site at the QEII Centre, this is your opportunity to celebrate and mingle with new contacts, old friends and the Neo4j team.
The GraphParty gives you the chance to meet the conference speakers and follow up on all your last-minute questions. After a full day of talks and workshops, you deserve to party with new friends and colleagues.
Register for GraphConnect
About the Author
Claudia Remlinger, EMEA Director, Neo4j
Claudia Remlinger leads EMEA Marketing for Neo4j, Inc. She looks back on 15 years of IT Marketing across EMEA, working with and for vendors such as RightNow Technologies, Cisco Systems, IBM, Acronis and Logitech. She followed Neo4j’s call to join them, having been infected with the enthusiasm and dedication for graphs that is characteristic for all Neo4j staff . Claudia spent 11 years living and working in the UK. She considers herself a true global citizen and loves the cultural exchanges that her job brings with it.
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org