Like last year we want to sweeten your long winter evenings with a Winter Challenge to come up with the most helpful and ingenious graph models and example queries.
This year we’re going to focus on some of the uses cases that graph databases are best suited to handle:
- Solve the JOIN pain. Complex relational models and queries converted to a graph model
- Make a wish come true. Recommendations for anything imaginable
- What if Winter was coming? Impact Analysis on dependent information networks
- A library of everything. Content and asset management
- Find my special star. Creative Graph Search and Insights
- Amaze us – Give your best and show us a graph application beyond imagination
For each of the 6 categories there will a main prize of $500 (an Amazon gift-card).
To celebrate the new challenge, we launch our GraphGist Portal. Many thanks to Kenny Bastani, May Lim and Brian Underwood for working hard on creating this amazing resource of all the great GraphGists ever submitted.
To recap, you have until EOD Pacific on February 22nd to send in your GraphGist along with the category and other details so we can contact the winners. Tweet your graphgist page with the hashtag #graphgist. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to send an email to michael at neo4j.org or tweet to @neo4j.
Some winners of the last years challenges participate in this year’s jury
Download My Ebook