By Kiana Kuns, Community Curator | September 17, 2015
As summer wraps up, it’s time to look back at all of the wonderful projects, articles, videos and slideshows published by the Neo4j community. Below are our top summer picks from graphistas all across the world.
If you would like to see more posts from the graphista community, follow us on Twitter and use the #Neo4j hashtag to be featured in October’s “From the Community” blog post.
- Neo4j, connecting the dots by Srđan Vranac
- Graph Databases use graph structures for sematic queries by Ryan Boyd
- Do you need to build a recommendation engine and have no idea where to start? by Max De Marzi
- Where Neo4j Meets MongoDB by Hannneli Tavante
- User Reputation Leagues
- Why You Should Use Neo4j in Your Next Ruby App by Brian Underwood
- The Disney Recipe by Todd Zenger
- Value Relationships-How Graphs Make Databases Fun Again by Michael Hunger
- Graph Databases: Beyond Recommendation Engines by Henry Hwangbo
- Processing a Twitter Feed using Spring Boot by David Kiss
- Azure Cloud Services-Neo4j by Stéphane Fréchette
- Uploading Data to GrapheneDB
- Release Cycli 0.2.0 by Nicole White
- Visualizing the Influence of Lobbies in Europe by Jean Villedieu
- How Graph Databases Supercharge Master Data Management by Dan Woods
- Using Neo4j with NCBI Taxonomy and Gene Ontology Databases by Toniher
- iPhylo: More Neo4j tests of GBIF taxonomy: Using IPNI to find objective synonyms by Roderic Page
- iPhylo: Testing the GBIF taxonomy with graph database Neo4j by Roderic Page
- How Battlefy Uses Neo4j for Activity Feeds by Battlefy
- Databaseline: Mapping a Value Stream in Neo4j
- Using Neo4j with NCBI taxonomy and Gene Ontology Databases by Toniher
- Modeling Airline Flights in Neo4j by Max De Marzi
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org