By Elizabeth Fauth, Community Curator | August 11, 2015
It’s apparent that Neo4j graphistas have been hard at work this summer, with lots of awesome videos, slides and articles being published. Here are some of our favorites that show off how amazing the community really is.
If you would like to see more posts from the graphista community, follow us on Twitter and use the #Neo4j hashtag to be featured in September’s “From the Community” blog post.
- Real World Microservices by Jed Wesley-Smith
- Managing Genetic Ancestry at Scale by Jason Clark
- Open Source Big Graph Analytics on Neo4j with Apache Spark by Kenny Bastani
- Connecting Meteor to a Neo4j database and deploying with GrapheneDB by Sam Corcos
- Understanding Neo4j Database and its uses by Saurabh Jain
- The essence of Spring Data Neo4j 4 by Luanne Misquitta
- Next-Generation Databases Take On Big Data Management Challenges by Meta S. Brown
- Using the Testing Harness for Neo4j Extensions by Max de Marzi
- How to evaluate Neo4j with guaranteed success by David Montag
- CAC 40: visualizing the French boardroom network by Jean Villedieu
- Querying Neo4j with Cypher by Steven Haines
- Stop Developing Databases the Hard Way!! by Bruce Hilton
- Hierarchies and the Google Product Taxonomy in Neo4j and Loading the Belgian Corporate Registry into Neo4j – part 1 by Rik Van Bruggen
- Neo4j: MERGE’ing on super nodes by Mark Needham
- Board Members Overlap by RJ Andrews
- How to write faster from Python to Neo4j with OpenMpi by Sotirios Tsartsaris
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: email@example.com