We’re especially grateful to all of you who published great articles about your projects, libraries and integrations with Neo4j on everything from Ruby on Rails and Meteor.js to openCypher and Apache Spark.
Below are some of the best articles and blog posts from outstanding Neo4j community members. Enjoy!
If you would like to see your post featured in January’s “From the Community” blog post, follow us on Twitter and use the #Neo4j hashtag for your chance to get picked.
Articles and Blog Posts
- Graph-based recommendation engine for Shopware, by Daniel Nögel
- Neo4j Launches Open Source Graph Query Language openCypher, by Srini Penchikala
- Using Apache Spark and Neo4j for Big Data Graph Analytics, by Kenny Bastani
- Daten in SQL-Datenbank und ACL in Neo4j – funktioniert das?, by Daniel Brenner & Stefan Zilch
- Introducing Bolt, Neo4j’s Upcoming Binary Protocol – Part 1, by Duncan Brown
- Introducing Bolt, Neo4j’s Upcoming Binary Protocol – Part 2, by Duncan Brown
- Shindig: An event discovery app built with Meteor.js, React.js and Neo4j, by Chet Corcos
- Neo4j und jQAssistant, by Dirk Mahler
- Databases for Humans, by Rom Stevens
- Using #neo4j graph database for my [extended] family tree, by Michael Bui
- openCypher will Bring the Graph Database into the Mainstream, by Roy Bailey
- Using Neo4j with Ruby on Rails, by Lauris Blīgzna
Want to present your groundbreaking graph idea to an even bigger audience? Click below to submit your presentation idea for GraphConnect Europe on April 26, 2016 in London. Get your idea in before January 29, 2015!