By Kiana Kuns, Community Curator | October 27, 2015
Autumn is in full swing and as we continue to gather all the slides and videos from GraphConnect San Francisco (coming soon!), it’s time to look back at all of the amazing contributions from the Neo4j community this past September.
Below are some of our top picks from around the world.
If you would like to see more posts from the graphista community, follow us on Twitter and use the #Neo4j hashtag to be featured in November’s “From the Community” blog post.
- Using graph database technology to unravel banking fraud by Ben Kepes
- Organizational network analysis with Linkurious by Jean Villedieu
- Scanning your Java App with jQAssistant and Neo4j by Mattias Olofsson
- From JSON to Neo4j by Volkan Paksoy
- Introducing legis-graph – US Congressional Data With Govtrack and Neo4j by William Lyon
- ipython-cypher 0.2.3 by Javier de la Rosa
- LARUS BA e NeoTechnology presentano la seconda edizione italiana dei Neo4j GraphTalks by Olimpia Ute Genghini
- Thinking in Graphs, Spellbook and Grimoire by Peter Hillerström
- neo4Art by the Larus Business Automation Team
Join the largest graph database ecosystem and catch up with the rest of the Neo4j community – click below to download your free copy of Learning Neo4j and sharpen your skills with the world’s leading graph database.
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org