These Quick Start templates will enable customers to deploy Neo4j in an automated and repeatable process, allowing for a common architecture across the organization, in a highly available distributed cluster. The Quick Start sets up the following:
- A highly available architecture that spans three Availability Zones in your default virtual private cloud (VPC).
- In the public subnets:
- Managed network address translation (NAT) gateways in all three Availability Zones to allow outbound internet access for resources in the private subnets.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) Linux instances in all three Availability Zones with Neo4j installed and configured in an Auto Scaling group for external access. Within this database management system (DBMS) cluster, each instance has either a leader or a follower cluster role.
- Amazon Elastic Block Storage (Amazon EBS) gp3 volumes in all three Availability Zones to store the Neo4j database.
- At the core of the Neo4j Graph Data Platform is the Neo4j Graph Database, a native graph data store built from the ground up, to leverage not only data but also data relationships. Unlike other types of databases, Neo4j connects data as it’s stored, enabling queries never before imagined, at speeds never thought possible.
- Neo4j Graph Data Science (GDS) Library uses the relationships and network structures in data to help data scientists address complex questions about system dynamics and group behavior. Businesses use these insights to make valuable predictions.
- Neo4j Bloom is an easy-to-use graph exploration application for visually interacting with Neo4j graphs.
To enable infrastructure and developer teams to operate more efficiently, it’s also preconfigured for connecting to the Cypher shell, Prometheus, Graphite, and JMX for your day-two operation needs. Intra-cluster and intra-service traffic can be fully encrypted via configuration for increased security. Neo4j customers on AWS can now streamline their deployment and operations of the Neo4j Graph Data Platform.
Benefits of Neo4j Graph Data Platform
If this sounds interesting, you can get started with the Quick Start guide here. Be sure to check out 8 tips for succeeding with Neo4j when you are starting out. Also, users can refer to the Neo4j operations manual for more information on operations and troubleshooting.
All Enterprise Neo4j products are currently available in the AWS Marketplace (Private Offers). Neo4j charges customers based on the amount of RAM and machines used by the system.
Business support customers receive support M–F, 9–5 PST. Enterprise support customers receive 24×7 human support and 1 hour guaranteed support response time.
Free Trial: Receive a free 30-day trial of Neo4j Enterprise self hosted on AWS. (Neo4j trial does not include AWS resources.)
For more details on contact information please refer to this link.