Neo4j User on Lucene Full Text Indexing
A Neo4j user, Romiko Derbynew
, recently wrote his experience on full text indexing for Neo4j.
Here were his goals:
Check out the blog post
- Control the pointers of the index
- Full Text Search
- All operations are done via Rest
- Can create an index when creating a node
- Can update and index
- Can check if an index exists
- When bootstrapping Neo4j in the cloud run Index checks
- Query Index using full text search lucene query language.
here, and see what he went with. Love seeing posts like this. It’s what makes the Neo4j community so cool.
Want to learn more about graph databases? Click below to get your free copy of O’Reilly’s Graph Databases ebook and discover how to use graph technologies for your application today.
Download My Ebook