By Neo4j Staff | September 1, 2011
Neo4j User on Lucene Full Text IndexingA Neo4j user, Romiko Derbynew, recently wrote his experience on full text indexing for Neo4j. Here were his goals:
- Control the pointers of the index
- Full Text Search
- All operations are done via Rest
- Can create an index when creating a node
- Can update and index
- Can check if an index exists
- When bootstrapping Neo4j in the cloud run Index checks
- Query Index using full text search lucene query language.
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org