Welcome to This Week in Neo4j, your weekly fix for news from the world of graph databases!
This week features an effective way to improve embeddings, how to work with new algorithms for Directed Acyclic Graphs, a tutorial on how to get started with Neo4j on Docker and an overview of LangChain templates for Neo4j.
Graph beginners find another set of interesting links, including a GraphAcademy Live session on importing CSV Data.
I am happy to see many more Meetups taking place. Last week we met in London as our kick-off to a monthly schedule in 2024! You are always welcome to drop by, if you are near one of our groups. If you have a topic you’d like to hear more about or are interested in organising a meetup where you live, please get in touch!I hope you enjoy this issue,
COMING UP NEXT WEEK!
- NODES 2023: Watch Recordings
- Live Stream: Going Meta: Episode 25 on February 5
- Conferences: Find us at JFokus 2024 in Stockholm, Sweden on February 5-7
- Meetup: Meet us in Berlin, DE on February 8 & in Kansas City, MO on February 9
- All Neo4j Events: Webinars and More
- GraphSummit Series: Get Connected With Graphs – New Dates for 2024 now live!