Welcome to This Week in Neo4j, your weekly fix for news from the world of graph databases!
Happy New Year! I hope your first week of 2024 was a good one! In graphs, we started like we finished, and our topics are Artificial Intelligence, LangChain, Knowledge Graphs and RAG!
Join our Neo4j Research panel! Sign up to share your experiences with a researcher and influence the future of Neo4j products.
What’s in it for you? A chance to connect directly with product development teams, get paid compensation, hear about what we are working on, and more!
COMING UP NEXT WEEK!
- NODES 2023: Watch Recordings
- Live Stream: Neo4j Live: Ten Unique Graph Use Cases That Can Help Reduce Risk and Improve the Bottom Line on January 9
- Meetup: Meet us in Austin, TX on January 10
- All Neo4j Events: Webinars and More
- GraphSummit Series: Get Connected With Graphs – New Dates for 2024 now live!
FEATURED NODES SPEAKER: Alex Babeanu
Alex Babeanu is CTO at 3edges and a former Identity management specialist. He has been building software for big companies such as PeopleSoft or Oracle and evangelising the use of graphs for Identity since 2014.
Connect with him on LinkedIn.
In his session at NODES “How to Use Graphs for Real-Time Authorization Decisions” Alex describes how modern dynamic authorisation systems use graphs to make real-time decisions. He walks you through various authorisation concepts, actual use cases, which model and methodology fit which requirements best, and how to fit these in your development projects.