It is possible that after seeding a cluster or restoring from a backup, you may encounter the following error while starting your cluster:
ERROR [o.n.c.c.s.s.CoreStateDownloader] Store copy failed due to store ID mismatch
In most of the cases, this issue can be resolved by taking the following steps:
- $neo4j-home> bin/neo4j stop - $neo4j-home> bin/neo4j-admin unbind - $neo4j-home> bin/neo4j start
In the situation where the member of the cluster is unresponsive, then you will have to add two more steps:
- $neo4j-home> bin/neo4j stop - $neo4j-home> bin/neo4j-admin unbind - remove the graph.db - restore graph.db from another core server - $neo4j-home> bin/neo4j start
If after taking the above steps, your cluster does not come up, then please open a ticket with Neo4j Customer Support. ”’
- Last Modified: 2020-10-15 08:05:54 UTC by Vivek Saran.
- Relevant for Neo4j Versions: 3.5, 3.4.
- Relevant keywords cluster.