By Nancy Sirker | May 4, 2017
ALL APPLICANTS must send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. This position is based in Chicago, IL.
Overview: As a Sales Executive you have experience selling to C-Level Executives, Heads of Business, IT Directors, Architects, and consultants within Fortune 1000 firms and start-ups alike. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you understand the sales process, how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion. You can drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the marketplace. If you’re a high achiever, we want to talk to you. We’re looking for a track record of proven sales success with 8 to 12 years of experience in technical sales (hardware, software).
Requirements, Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Qualify inbound leads representing key stakeholders, CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors, IT architects and consultants from various organizations
- Demonstrating Neo4j’s capabilities over the Web and phone
- Meeting/exceeding activity, pipeline, and booking targets
- Discipline in documenting various details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers and partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years of technical sales experience is preferred. This is a senior level sales position.
- Passion to sell and excellent people skills
- Over-achiever with the ‘can do’ attitude
- College degree required (B.S or B.A.).