This year’s NoSQLNow Conference and Expo, being held August 21-23 in San Jose, focuses on the hot topic of Graph Databases.
Graph databases are HOT! They’re a key NoSQL technology enabling a new class of analytical capabilities which simply hasn’t been available before with conventional database technologies.Featured speakers and sessions include:
- Keynote Presentation with Emil Eifrem, Founder and CEO of Neo Technology
- Introduction to Graph Databases Tutorial with InfiniteGraph
- Intro to Graph Databases 101 with Andreas Kollegger, Neo Technology
- Transform Bid Data into Actionable Intelligence with Graphs with Leon Guzenda, Founder of Objectivity
- Use Graph Databases to Analyze Relationships, Risks, and Business Opportunities – A Case Study, Jans Aasman, CEO of Franz, Inc.
- High Performance Graph Database Using Cache, Cloud, and Standards, Bryan Thompson, Chief Scientist of SYSTAP, LLC