By Aileen Agricola | April 1, 2013
- Innovative New Data Model Creates New Category of Database: NoDATA
- Database Eliminates Almost All Overhead and Storage Costs
NullDB Taking the data out of database!
- A Write-Less Read-Never (WLRN) architecture
- Scalable to an infinite number of clustered servers Using a patented cluster-f**k technology, NullDB provides high availability under the most demanding conditions
- Zero-memory zero-impact cache, which impacts neither your system nor your data
- Unique Round-Nothing Queuing(TM) routes all data to /dev/null
- Disaster Recovery without Backups!
- Automatic Self-configuring Failover
NullDB Beats the CAP TheoremNullDB is the first and only database that can demonstrate all 3 of the CAP options:
- Consistency (all nodes see the same data at the same time) In fact, all nodes worldwide see no data at the same time.
- Availability (a guarantee that every request receives a response about whether it was successful or failed) Every request receives the same (null) notification all the time!, confirming that no data was written.
- Partition tolerance (the system continues to operate despite arbitrary message loss or failure of part of the system)
“We built a multi-billion dollar Portfolio Management system that used NullDB at its core, and my only wish was that we had used it even more extensively.” — CIO, Madoff Investments
“NullDB Financials was a key enabling technology for our entire enterprise.” — Former CIO, Enron
“NullDB provided the technology we needed to balance our sheets.” – former CTO, Fannie Mae
“The only gun registration database we support is NullDB.” – Wayne LaPierre, CEO of National Rifle Association